I started today’s post with a recap with my blogger hangout with Ijenna and what I learnt from, you can check here.
So I’d like to continue by sharing crucial life lessons I’ve learnt lately.
Life Lessons Lately
I’ve been really on to a series of podcasts by Joel Osteen (a motivational preacher) I’m literally hooked to it. It lifts my spirit when I’m down and it has helped me see life and things from a different perspective.
So I thought to share some of the lessons I’ve learnt ;
1. Accept the fact that not everybody is going to like you or accept you. Its good to be nice but some people are just impossible to please, your time and purpose is too valuable to try pleasing someone, so the best thing is to love them from a distance.
2. When someone talks badly about you it says more about them than you. So keep your head up! It’s no big deal!
3. Not everyone is going to understand your dreams and or your purpose so don’t waste your time trying to explain or convince them. Stay focused and run your race !
4. Your inner circle matters a lot.
When it comes to friends, it is quality over quantity. Surround yourself with people who understand your purpose and dreams. People who celebrate your gifts rather than try to manipulate you into what they want you to be.
5. Don’t allow anybody or anything steal your joy. Don’t let their venom get into your bloodstream! Cut off every form of negativity and stay cool, calm and steady!
6. You are allowed to be both a master piece and a work in progress simultaneously. You are not perfect, neither is anyone.
7. Why live an ordinary life, when you can live an extraordinary life. Life is too short! Don’t spend 50 years doing the same thing and call it a life!
8. Be ready to pay the price of greatness. If you want to be great you must be willing to pay the price.
Finally, guys I’ll be taking a break from blogging due to the commencement of my exam but prior to that, last week started a series on “LCStyleLookBook” and I got pretty good feedback from
my readers you (thanks for the love guys!). So I’ll post on “LCStyleLookBook” series for the next week, if you liked last week’s outfit ideas you would love this week’s set.
I should be back by August or before then, so guys until then… choawsss!!
Which of these life lessons can you relate with? Or what life lessons have you learnt lately, do share your thoughts and experiences I’d love to learn from you too.
Anticipate this week’s post on LCSTYLELOOKBOOK !!